Monday, May 20, 2024

Essential Oils and Shark Clothes steam cleaner Q&A

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    fada3
    Participant

Hey, quick question about steam cleaners. Will this break my steam cleaner? Just wondering what would happen if I put a few drops of essential oil in with the water. Does anybody know? Thank you in advance!

deiv
    Participant

Hi there! Adding essential oils to your steam cleaner might not be a good idea. It could potentially damage the internal components. Steam cleaners are designed to work with water only. Using essential oils may lead to clogs, affecting the device’s functionality. To be certain, refer to the Sharp manual for your specific model, which can be found at Shark manual https://sharp.manymanuals.com/ . It provides detailed instructions and guidelines on proper usage to avoid any issues. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure the longevity and efficiency of your steam cleaner.

Sanny56
    Participant

Hey, quick question about steam cleaners. Will this break my steam cleaner? Just wondering what would happen if I put a few drops of essential oil in with the water. Does anybody know? Thank you in advance!

josephpayne
    Participant

Adding a few drops of essential oil to the water in your steam cleaner is generally not recommended, as it can damage the steam cleaner or cause it to malfunction. The essential oils can clog the machine’s internal components and affect its performance. It’s best to use plain water in your steam cleaner as directed by the manufacturer to avoid any potential issues.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.