Noel Barrionuevo will make her fourth Olympic hockey appearance next month in Tokyo, joining Argentina women’s great Luciana Aymar.
Barrionuevo, 37, will be aiming for a first gold after bronze in Beijing 2008 and silver at London 2012.
She will be the most experienced player in Carlos Retegui’s squad, with Belén Succi, Rocío Sánchez Moccia and Delfina Merino making their third Olympics.
There will be 10 Olympic debutants of the 16-strong squad.
Sofía Maccari, María Emilia Forcherio and Clara Barberi will also travel as reserves.
Las Leonas will start their campaign on July 25 against New Zealand.
Argentina women’s hockey squad:
- Belén Succi
- Noel Barrionuevo
- Agustina Gorzelany
- Valentina Raposo
- Valentina Costa Biondi
- Victoria Sauze
- Agostina Alonso
- Eugenia Trinchinetti
- Micaela Retegui
- Rocío Sánchez Moccia
- Sofía Toccalino
- Delfina Merino
- Agustina Albertarrio
- María José Granatto
- Julieta Jankunas
- Victoria Granatto
- María Emilia Forcherio (Olympic Reserve, Player)
- Sofía Maccari (Olympic Reserve, Player)
- Clara Barberi (Olympic Reserve, GK)
- Bárbara Dichiara (Reserve)
- Constanza Cerundolo (Reserve)
- Cristina Cosentino (Reserve)
- COUNTDOWN: Follow Olympic news, features and interviews
- Full Tokyo Olympic schedule and matches
- Subscribe to our unrivalled coverage by unlocking our best content